The DJ is Porky Chedwick a legend in Rock and Roll DJ Broadcasters who has an excellent presence and the broadcast also features local ads and some RARE Doo Wop!. Here is a playlist of what is included.
1.Ad for Italian Swiss Colony Foods
2.Gift of love – The Van Dykes
3.It won’t happen again – The Chords
4.Ad: For Good Reading in the Post Gazette Newspaper in Pittsburgh..
5.Death of An Angel – Donald Woods and the Vel-Aires
6.Ad: For the Tropicals Night Club in Pittsburgh.
7.Chapel of Dreams – The Dubs
8.Ad: For the Wrecking Yard Car Treatment Center.
9.Dedication: Rare Doo Wop Song – Do you think that it’s right – unknown group.
10. Ad: Bill Anderson Service Station
11. Teardrops are falling – The Five Wings
12. Ad: For Silver Satin Wine Cocktail. Available at your State Store right now. The Most exciting thing to happen to Wine!
13.I really love you – The Stereos
14.We like birdland -- Huey “Piano” Smith
15. Ad: For Jet – Appetite Suppression tablets.
16. Ad: For Chuck Jackson and his All Stars Concert.
17. Ad: For Poultry Warehouse – In the wholesale district of Pittsburg.
18. News: American Soldier missing. Youth Conference in Cuba with Fidel Castro.
19. Saxophone Instrumental of “The Shimmy” -- Unknown Artist
20. Lovely – Warren Soft
21. Blue Velvet – The Clovers
22. Ad: Cooperman’s Furniture Company in East Liberty.
23. Ting a ling – The Clovers
24. Ad: Where to get your WAMO Bumper Stickers
25. Rare Doo Wop Song – unknown artist and title
26. Ad: For a Cool Record Hop at the Peacock Inn
27. Ad: For the Parkway Record Shop
28. Unknown Doo Wop song and artist.
29. Ad: For the Fabulous Ice Capades – Seats from $2 to $4 at the Ford Theater.
30. Ad: For Italian Swiss Colony Foods – Makes you say Arriba!
31. Gift of Love – The Van Dykes (partially cut off)