Ron Britain was one of the Top Jocks at WCFL one of Chicago's Top 40 Stations, and also went by the moniker of "King Bee" This is an actual broadcast of his from the spring of 1970. Here is what you will hear in this actual 1970 Radio Broadcast of the Subterranean Circus Radio Show.
1. WCFL - Chicago Radio Jingle
2. Song -- Communication Breakdown -- Led Zeppelin
3. Advertisement for Sprite Soda -- "All Natural when there are too many things artificial!" Jingle.
4. Advertisement for Dr. Spock -- Speaks of American Society's ailments, in the Chicago Tribune Newspaper.
5. Song: Saturday Clothes -- Gordon Lightfoot
6. Advertisement: For Solarcaine and cure for Sunburn pay.
7. Public Service Announcement: For Quitting Smoking
8. Jingle for Haager Mustang Slacks -- Groovy Chicks to help you find your perfect pants at "Just Pants".
9. Song: Total destructions of your mind -- Swamp Dog
10. Song: Things get better -- Delaney, Bonnie and Friends with Eric Clapton
11. Advertisement: For upcoming Chicago Concert featuring Jethro Tull, Sha Na Na, and Uncle Dirty.
12. Jingle for Noxzema: "The Pain Chiller"
13. Song: Who Knows -- Southern Comfort
14. Jingle Advertisement for 7 Up
15. Advertisement: For Chicago Tribune Newspaper -- "People have switched over because they are switched on!"
16. Song: I almost lost my hair -- Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
17. Public Notice: Vietnam Moratorium looking for Peace Centers in their neighborhood.
18. Advertisement: Solarcaine
19. WCFL Jingle
20. Jingle Ad: For Blatz Beer
21. Song: Martha's Madman -- Jerry Hahn with Mike Finnegan for the Surfs.
This from the actual broadcast and is unedited. If you would like to hear a flashback to 1970 or just to see how Radio was back then. Here is an hour Radio show that will bring back those memories.